Sunday 9 February 2014

Valentines is shitty

  Its that time again;the "love season" "day for lover" and all other shitty names its given.14th Feb,a day people say is for lovers but truth be told its a day femes expect you to give them stupid things in the name of love.
    Either dinner or any date,chocolates,flowers,teddy bear dolls e.t.c Why do this adult females want me to waste my resources to buy her a doll or a flower.But thats not the main reason why valentines is shitty..The main reason is"For two people who are lovers,everyday should be valentines.You need not wait for a particular day of the year for you to prove to your lover that you adore them.Any chance you get show themDont wait for this day i dont know who set.My thinking actually is this day was set by an entrepreneur as a meams of product promotion inorder to swindle us.
    And ladies why dont you suprise your guy for a change.And dont tell him to buy you a doll or a flower,you wount use themn
And guyz lets boycott this thing.Lets get busy this valentines.I am boycotting it.Join me my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment